انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

العودة   منتديات الحور العين > .:: المنتديات العامة ::. > Hor3en For Da`wah In English

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-01-2009, 10:19 AM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Icon15 A comparison between Veiling and Unveiling

A comparison between Veiling and Unveiling

By: Halah Bint Abdullah
Introduction by: Sheikh Abdullah
Ahmad Al-Swailem

Contents

Preface
Introduction
Islam is a gift of Allah to humanity
Evidence for the veil from the traditions Sunnah
The conditions of the legal (legitimate )veil
Uncovering (of the face) is a heretical deed wiith underlying dismerits
A comparison between Al-Hijab (veil) And As-Sofur -unveil

------------

Preface

All praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Lords Thanks to the success granted by Allah as good deeds can be achieved by His Will only. May peace and blessings be upon Muhammad, the most noblest Prophet who imparted (disclosed) the revealed Message and admonished his nation by delivering the truth honestly. Peace may also be upon those who follow his path until the Day of Judgment.
Allah says in the Qur'an

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ اتَّقُواْ اللّهَ حَقَّ تُقَاتِهِ وَلاَ تَمُوتُنَّ إِلاَّ وَأَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ

"O you who believe! Fear Allah (by doing all that He has
ordered and abstaining from all that He has forbidden) as He should be feared. [Obey Him, be thankful to Him, and remember Him( always)], and die not except in a state of Islam (as Muslims) with complete submission to Allah." (3:102)

وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتُ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ يَأْمُرُونَ بِالمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَيُطِيعُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ أُولَئِكَ سَيَرْحَمُهُمُ اللَّهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ

"The believers, men and women, are 'Auliya (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) ' Al-Ma'ruf (i.e., Islamic Monotheism and all what Islam orders one to do), and forbid (people) from 'Al-Munkar' (i.e., polytheism and disbelief of all kinds, and all what Islam has forbidden); they offer their prayers perfectly (Iqamat-as-Salat); and give the Zakat (obligatory charity) and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah will have His Mercy on them Surely Allah is Almighty, All-Wise." (9:71)

With this view, I present to you – my Muslim sisters – these comparative norms between the veiled and unveiled woman (virtue and vice) or rather between right and wrong. I is the right which one should adhere with as the Prophet says: " I have left to you the Bok of Allah and my Sunnah (traditions), if you hold fast to them, you will never mislead."

Hence, any misleading tenet confliction with the ordinances of Allah, His Prophet and the limits nominated by Islamic jurisprudence shall at all times remain detested and called as abominated vices (sins).
Allah says in the Quran:

ومن يشاقق الرسول من بعد ماتبين له الهدى ويتبع غير سبيل المؤمنين نوله ماتولى ونصله جهنم وساءت مصيراً

"And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger (Muhammad ) after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers way. We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell _what an evil destination." (4:115)

Followed ensha'Allah

التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الطامعة في رضا ربها ; 10-01-2009 الساعة 10:21 AM
رد مع اقتباس

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
م, and, between, comparison, unveiling, veiling

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

الساعة الآن 04:20 PM.