انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

العودة   منتديات الحور العين > .:: المنتديات العامة ::. > Hor3en For Da`wah In English

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-19-2012, 03:07 AM
**نورالهدى **نورالهدى غير متواجد حالياً
عضو فعال

افتراضي Some of the Prophet's Sayings, peace and blessings be upon him

من أحاديث الرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام

Some of the Prophet's Sayings, peace and blessings be upon him

ليس منا من لم يوقر كبيرنا و يرحم صغيرنا

He belongs not to us (i.e. not a true Muslim) who neither respects the elder nor shows sympathy for the younger.

عندما انذعر منه (صلى الله عليه وسلم) أحد الأعراب, قال: " هون عليك إنما أنا ابن امرأة من قريش كانت تأكل القديد"

When one of the Bedouin people felt afraid of the Prophet- peace be upon him, the Prophet told him: "Fear nothing! I am but a son of an ordinary woman from Quraish (the name of his tribe), who was eating cured meat"

من غشنا فليس منا

He who cheats belongs not to us (i.e. not a true Muslim)

استوصوا بالنساء خيراً

Treat women kindly.

اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الهم و الحزن و أعوذ بك من العجز و الكسل و أعوذ بك من غلبة الدين و قهر الرجال"

O Allah, I seek refuge in you from grief and sadness, from weakness and laziness, from being overcome by debt or overpowered by men (i.e. others).

عندما سأله أحد الأشخاص : من أحق الناس بصحبتي " قال أمك , قال ثم من : قال أمك , قال ثم من : قال أمك, قال ثم من : قال أبوك"

A man asked the Prophet (Peace be upon him): Who is more worthy of my good company? He (Peace be upon him) answered: "Your mother". The man asked: Who is then? He reiterated: "Your mother". The man asked: Who is then? He reiterated: "Your mother". The man asked: Who is then? He said: "Your father".

كفى بالمرء كذباً, أن يحدث بما سمع

It is manifest lying when one tells whatever he hears.

ليس منا من بات شبعان و جاره جائع

He belongs not to us (i.e. not a true Muslim) who sleeps sated while his neighbor is hungry.

اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت, خلقتني و أنا عبدك(أمتك) و أنا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت, أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت, أبوء لك بنعمتك علي, و أبوء بذنبي فأغفر لي, فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت.

O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshiped except You. You created me and I am Your slave. I will keep Your covenant and pledge as far as I can. I seek refuge in You from my evil deeds. I acknowledge Your blessings and admit my sins. Forgive me, for none can forgive sins except You.

اللهم إني أسألك حبك و حب من يحبك و حب كل عمل يقربني إلى حبك

O Allah, I ask You to bless me with Your love, make me love who loves You, and guide me to every deed You love
الصور المرفقة
نوع الملف: jpg Mohamed_the_messenger_of_Alla_by_meme20066.jpg‏ (8.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
رد مع اقتباس

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين