انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-12-2012, 08:08 PM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Icon15 It is permissible for the menstruating women to read the books of tafseer

It is permissible for the menstruating women to read the books of tafseer

Q. I read some books of tafseer whilst in a state of impurity, such as the monthly period for example. So is there any blame on me for this? And is there any sin upon me for this? Please give me an answer, may Allah reward you with good.

A. There is no blame on a menstruating or post-natal bleeding woman in reading books of tafseer. Neither is there any blame in reading the Qur'an without actually touching it. This is the more correct of the two saying of the scholars on this topic. As for the junub person, then he or she is not allowed to read the Qur'an at all until a bath is taken. However, a junub person is allowed to read books of tafseer, Hadith and other topics without reading the verses that are contained within them. This is based on a Hadith from the Messenger of Allah that nothing used to prevent him from the Qur'an except the state of janaabah. There is a narration from the Messenger of Allah that he said:
"As for the junub, then no, not even a verse."
This is part of a Hadith recorded by Imams Muslim and Ahmed with a good chain of narrators.

Shaykh 'Abdul 'Aziz ibn Baaz
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-06-2012, 12:54 AM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

جزاك الله خيرا ونفع بك
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
every, for, muslim, rulings, woman, ~fatawa-essential

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين