انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-08-2009, 11:07 PM
ام البنيـن ام البنيـن غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

Ramadhan05 Tahajjud

The Virtues of Tahajjud

ALLAH'S MERCY AT THE TIME OF TAHAJJUD

Rasulullah SAW said:

"At night there is such a moment in which a Muslim supplicates Allah Ta'ala for the good of this world or the Hereafter, Allah Ta'ala will grant him his request, and this moment appears every night." (Muslim)

The above Hadith bears the good fortune of acceptance of ones du'as at night. However, mention is not made of the specific moment of acceptance. Some Ulama are of the opinion that this period is not known like that of Lailatul Qadr and the special moment of acceptance on Jumu'a (Friday), while others opine that it is at midnight. (Mazahir)

In another Hadith, Rasulullah SAW said:

"The closest Allah Ta'ala gets to his servant is in the last portion of the night. If you possess the ability to be from among those who remember Allah, then become one of them." (Tirmidhi)

As for "the closeness of Allah" above, this refers to Allah's pleasure and mercy showered upon his servants who sacrifice their sleep and strive in His worship. (Mazahir)

Rasulullah SAW said:

"When one third of the night remains our Rabb, Most High, Most Exalted, descends to the first sky and announces, "Who is there to beseech Me that I may answer his prayer and who is there to seek forgiveness that I may forgive him. Then He spreads out His hands (of kindness and mercy) and proclaims, "Who will grant a loan to the One who is neither a destitute or an oppressor." (Muslim)

Explaining the above narration, Allah Ta'ala is free from bodily form and shape. He is Omnipresent and He is not confined to space. The grand scholars - Hafiz Ibn Hajar RA and Imam Malik RA have stated that "Allah Ta'ala descending to the first sky" signifies His special Mercy through which He accepts du'as and forgives sins. (Lam'aat)

As for the loan mentioned in the Hadith, this refers to bodily and financial devotions offered to Allah Ta'ala
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-08-2009, 11:09 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

THE CORRECT TIME FOR TAHAJJUD

The time of Tahajjud extends from the time of Isha' Solat until Subuh Sadiq (true dawn). Ahadith related from Aishah RA state that Nabi Muhammad SAW sometimes performed Tahajjud in the early portion of the night and on occasions when half the night had passed. However, towards the latter part of his life he frequently performed it in the last portion of the night. As the night progresses, Allah Ta'ala's Mercy and Blessings increase. Hence, the last portion of the night is most preferred.

DU'A TO ASSIST ONE IN AWAKENING FOR TAHAJJUD

A person remarked to Abdullah ibn Abbas RA:

"I always intend awakening in the last portion of the night to perform Solat but sleep overpowers me."

Abdullah ibn Abbas RA replied:

"Before sleeping recite from "QUL LAW KAANAL BAHRU MIDADAL..." to the end of Surah Al-Kahf. Allah Ta'ala will waken you at whatever time you intend rising."

NUMBER OF RAKAATS IN TAHAJJUD

The number of rakaats performed by Nabi Muhammad SAW varied according to the prevailing circumstances. Although on certain occasions sufficient time was available, Nabi SAW would perform less rakaats when reciting lengthy Qiraat (i.e. when longer surahs were recited, less rakaats were performed).

Deducing from the various narrations - four to twelve rakaats in units of two or four have been recommended. However if two rakaats are performed in the prescribed time it will of course still be regarded as Tahajjud.

OCCASIONS WHEN ONE IS UNABLE TO AWAKEN FOR TAHAJJUD

Aishah RA relates:

"If for some reason Rasulullah (SAW) was unable to perform Tahajjud, he would perform twelve rakaats during the day (at the time of Dhuha - before midday)."

To continue the discussion of the above hadith, Saiyidina

Umar RA relates that Rasulullah SAW said:

"Whoever was unable to complete his devotions at night should complete it in the morning before noon. It will be regarded as though he had completed it at night." (Muslim)

Nevertheless, one should not overlook it because of the time passing by, otherwise the nafs will become accustomed to omitting it.

توقيع : ام البنين
(وَبَشِّرْ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ كُلَّمَا رُزِقُوا مِنْهَا مِنْ ثَمَرَةٍ رِزْقاً قَالُوا
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-08-2009, 11:10 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

AHADITH ON TAHAJJUD

Abdullah bin Salaam RA relates:

"When Nabi SAW entered Madinah (during the Hijrah), people flocked to him, I also went to scrutinise him. When I saw his face, I observed that it was not the face of an imposter. The very first words I heard him say was, "O Mankind, disseminate Salaam, feed others, strengthen kinship, and establish Solah while the rest of mankind is asleep." (Mishkaat)

It is well known that before embracing Islam, Abdullah bin Salaam RA was a learned Rabbi of the Jews. He studied the de******ion of the Last Nabi enumerated in the ******ures of the Bani Israel. Thus, when he saw Nabi SAW, he immediately recognised him as the Nabi of Allah (SAW).

Also in the above narration, we learn that our beloved Prophet SAW has urged us to practise three deeds; the first of which is to disseminate Salaam i.e. to increasingly make Salaam.

In one Hadith, Rasulullah SAW is reported to have said:

"You will not enter Jannah unless your Imaan is perfected, and your Imaan will not be perfected unless you are compassionate to each other. Should I not direct you to a deed that will create love among you? Be vigilant in disseminating Salaam." (Riwayat Muslim)

After that, the second deed which we have been urged to carry out is feeding others.

The noble companion, Ubaid bin Umair RA relates:

"On the Day of Judgement people will rise in a state of hunger, thirst and total nakedness; however he who fed others for the sake of Allah will be granted food to his fill, and he who gave water to someone for the pleasure of Allah will have his thirst fully quenched, and the one who clothed others will receive a dress from Allah Ta'ala. " (Ihya)

The third act which we have been exhorted to carry out is strengthening kinsmanship. This is among those deeds the fruits of which one will reap in this world as well as in the Hereafter.

Rasulullah SAW is reported to have said:

"Whoever wishes to have his livelihood expanded and his life prolonged should treat his relatives with kindness." (Bukhari & Muslim)

The fourth deed which is mentioned in the above most Hadith is:

"performing Solah while the rest of mankind is asleep."

In the Qur'an, Allah Ta'ala says:

"And the servants of The Most Gracious (Allah) are those... who spend the night in adoration of their Lord, prostrating and standing (in Qiyaam)." (Surah 25: Ayat 64)

In another Hadith, the Prophet Muhammad SAW is reported to have advised:

"Be vigilant in standing up (in prayer) at night for it was the practise of the pious before you. It is a means of gaining proximity to Allah Ta'ala, an expiation for transgressions, and a barrier from sins." (Riwayat Tirmidhi)

In this hadith, Nabi SAW emphasised the importance of Tahajjud, its virtues and spiritual benefits. The term - "the pious before you" - refers to the Ambiyaa AS before Rasulullah SAW and their faithful followers. It is obvious that - "gaining proximity to Allah Ta'ala" - is the ******ive of man's existence. This is only possible by total servitude to Allah Ta'ala.

In relation to this, Allah Ta'ala, addressing Nabi SAW says in the Qur'an:

"Prostrate and gain closeness to Allah Ta'ala. (Surah 96: Ayat 19)

In a Hadith Qudsi (divine related hadith), Rasulullah SAW informs that Allah Ta'ala says:

"If my servant comes closer to me by one span, I go towards him a cubit’s length; if he comes to me a cubit’s length, I go towards him an arm’s length; and if he walks towards me, I run unto him." (Bukhari & Muslim)

The above Hadith Qudsi implies that if man increases his devotion to Allah, then Allah will increase His Mercy and Kindness proportionately far greater. The terms - "getting closer" and "running" - signify immediate increase in Allah's Blessings and Mercy.

The subject of the above-most Hadith has also been narrated in other Ahadith with slight variations. In one Hadith mentioning the virtues and benefits of Tahajjud, the above three virtues are mentioned together with it being a cure for jealousy. Another hadith, together with the same three virtues mentioned, mention about Tahajjud being a cure for physical ailments.

Another Hadith narrates that Rasulullah SAW said:

"Solah at night guards one from sin, cools the wrath of Allah and is protection from the heat of the Day of Judgement."

In another Hadith, Nabi SAW said:

"There are three groups of people with whom Allah Ta'ala smiles. They are - a person who stands in Solah at night; a community when they stand in the saf (rows for Solah); and a nation when they prepare the arrays on the battlefield." (Sharhus Sunnah)

In the above narration, the term - "Allah Ta'ala smiles" - denotes the pleasure of Allah Ta'ala. Certainly Allah's pleasure is the greatest reward and bliss one can ever attain in this world and the Hereafter.

In the Qur'an, Allah Ta'ala says:

"And the pleasure of Allah is the greatest bliss." (Surah 9: Ayat 72
)

توقيع : ام البنين
(وَبَشِّرْ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ كُلَّمَا رُزِقُوا مِنْهَا مِنْ ثَمَرَةٍ رِزْقاً قَالُوا هَذَا الَّذِي رُزِقْنَا مِنْ قَبْلُ وَأُتُوا بِهِ مُتَشَابِهاً وَلَهُمْ فِيهَا أَزْوَاجٌ مُطَهَّرَةٌ وَهُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ)) سورة البقرة اية 25
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-08-2009, 11:56 PM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

Very interesting and useful barakallahofiki

May Allah bless us all and guide us to the straight path.

Amen...
التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة نسيم الفجر ; 06-09-2009 الساعة 12:00 AM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-17-2009, 11:06 PM
منةمحمود منةمحمود غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

bark allah fiki

are you need any thing ??? wake up mid-night and ask allah the thing you are need and ask allah again and again becous allah like to hear you voise
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-17-2009, 11:27 PM
عضو مميز

Smile

Thanks...... and welcome my lovely Sister
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين