انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-24-2010, 03:55 AM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

افتراضي ~Fatawa-Essential Rulings for Every Muslim Woman

Fatawa
Essential Rulings for Every Muslim Woman

Publisher's Note

Allah, the All-Gracious the All-Beneficent, has provided Muslims with many resources that may help them to explore the correct procedures and adopt them in practising the basics of the religion of truth.
First, and foremost, of these resources is the Noble Qur'an, and the honourable Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and Peace of Allah may be upon him).
Next are the companions of the Prophet (may Allah be pleased with them all), the highly knowledgeable followers, the prominent scholars of Islamic jurisprudence and many other qualified authors and writers on various Islamic affairs, may Allah, the All-Glorious, reward them all.

The book in question "Fataawa for Women" is a versatile compilation which presents a large number of religious rulings and verdicts responding to questions addressed by so many women, seeking guidance and knowledge for the proper performance of their worship acts.
The reliable answers of the prominent and competent Shaykhs to those questions have drawn the right path not only for the questioners but also for all readers of this book.
May Allah, the Exalted, have mercy on these renowned Shaykhs, the questioners and all prospective readers, and reward them well.

Muhammad ibn 'Abdul-Muhsin Al-Tuwaijri
International Islamic Publishing House
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
AH / 2003 CE 1424

Chapter: Purification

The ruling on pronouncing the intention with the tongue

Q. What is the ruling on uttering the intention for the prayer and ablution with the tongue?

A. Its ruling is that is a bid'ah (heresy). This is because it was not related by the Messenger of Allah (Blessings and peace be upon him) or from his Companions. So, it is obligatory to leave it. The place of the intention is the heart, thus there is no need, whatsoever, to utter it with the tongue. And Allah is the source of success.

Shaykh 'Abdul ' Aziz ibn Baaz.
Ruling concerning a toddler vomiting.
On its mother's clothes.

Q. Is is permissible to pray wearing clothes upon which a suckling baby boy has vomited?

A. The clothes are to be cleaned by sprinkling water on the area that became affected. This ruling applies as long as the boy is still in the breast-feeding stage and has not started eating food yet. This is similar to a baby boy' urine (i.e. the boy is still under breast feeding and has not started eating food yet) that is also to be washed away by sprinkling water upon it and then it is permissible to pray in those clothes. It is not permissible to pray in them before sprinkling them with water. And Allah ' the Exalted' is the source of success.

Shaykh 'Abdul 'Aziz ibn Baaz

The ruling on the wetness coming out of a woman

Q. I heard from one of the scholars that the wetness that comes out of the vagina of a woman is pure. Since I heard this fatwa (legal ruling) I did not use to change my clothes ( after seeing wetness) whenever I wanted to pray. Then after the passing of a long time, I heard from another scholar that the wetness is impure. So what is the correct ruling?

A. Everything that comes out of the two private parts, be it water or anything else, breaks the wudoo' (ablution) and thus whatever has been affected of clothes and body is to be washed. However, if this is on a continued basis, then it takes the ruling of istihaadah (menstruation) and the ruling of continuous flow of urine, in which case, it is to be cleaned with water and a fresh wudoo' is to be made for eache prayer, this is based on the saying of the made for each prayer. This is based on the saying of the Messenger of Allah to a woman with istihaadah:
"… and make wudoo' for each prayer".
And exception to this is continuous passing of the wind, for which there is no need to clean the clothes with water but rather the person should just make wudoo' like the wudoo' for the prayer. The procedure for this is : to wash the face, which includes rinsing the mouth and cleaning the nose, washing the two hands (including the elbows), wiping over the head, and washing the two feet. The ruling is similar for sleep, touching the private parts and eating camel's meat, for which there I no need to clean any clothes with water ( as is done say after urinating ) but rather, only the wudoo', ad described above, is obligatory. And with Allah is success.

Wetness and a woman's body

Q. Is the wetness that comes out of a woman's body pure or impure? May Allah reward you.

A. What is known among the people of knowledge is that everything that comes out of the two private parts is impure except one thing, which is sperm, for it is pure, Otherwise, all things that come out of the two private parts (from both males and females) are impure and nullify the wudoo'. So based on this rule, what comes out of a woman, like the water and similar things, is impure and necessitates the performance of wudoo'. This is what I have reached after researched with other scholars and after revision.
However, despite that, I am in a difficult position regarding its ruling because some women have this discharge always and if it is continuous, then it means that it should be dealt with by treating it like the case of continuous uring wherein she would be required to make wudoo' for each prayer after its time starts and then perform that prayer.
Likewise, I researched with some doctors and it became apparent that if this discharge is from the urinary bladder, then it is as we have said. And if its is from where the baby is born, then it is as we have said regarding making wudoo' from it. But is is nonetheless pure and does not required washing what has been affected by it.

Shaykh Muhammad ibn 'Uthaymeen

Followed ensha'Allah
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الطامعة في رضا ربها ; 09-18-2010 الساعة 02:29 AM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-21-2010, 07:52 AM

افتراضي

Applying Henna on the head does not negate the purification

Q. A woman made wudoo' and then applied henna to her hair on the head, then she prayed with the henna still on her head. Is her prayer valid or not? And if her wudoo' is negated, is she to wipe over the henna or wash her hair then make normal wudoo' for the prayer?

A. Applying the henna on the head does not nullify a person's wudoo' so long as she has finished performing the wudoo'. So if she makes wudoo' while the henna is on her head or something else similar like a bandage that she has to have on, then it is OK to wipe over it in the smaller purification ( i.e. wudoo'). As for the greater purification (i.e. bathing from state of janaabah), then she has to pour water over it three times and wiping is not enough. This is because of an authentic narration recorded by Muslim on the authority of Umm Salamah ( may Allah be pleased with her) that she said: "O' Messenger of Allah, I am a woman who has closely plaited hair on my head; should I undo it for taking a bath resulting from sexual intercourse or menstruation? The Messenger of Allah said:
"No, it is enough for you to throw three handfuls of water on your head ( making sure that all the hair and the scalp become wet ) and then pour water over yourself, and you shall be purified. "
However, if she undoes the plaits when washing from menstruation, it is better due to other narrations that have been reported on this issue. And Allah is the source of success.

Ruling concerning doubts regarding the nullification of wudoo'

Q. What is the ruling if a person has a doubt whether the wudoo' is nullified or not?
A. If a person doubts whther the wudoo' has nullified or not, then the ruling for this is that the wudoo' is remaining , unaffected by the doubt. This is based on the saying of the Messenger of Allah when he was asked about a man who thinks he has nullified his wudoo' during his prayer:
" Do not leave your prayer until you hear a sound or smell the wind."
The Mssenger of Allah explained to him that the basis is purification until one is sure of nullification. So as long as it is still a doubt ( and not reached the level of certainty), then the wudoo' is correct and proper and the person is allowed to pray, make tawaaf (circumambulation of the Ka'bah ) and read from the Qur'an. This is the basis. And all praise is to Allah for the easiness in Islam.

followed ensha'Allah
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-24-2010, 08:27 PM
الشافعى الصغير الشافعى الصغير غير متواجد حالياً
لا تهاجم الناجح وتمتدح الضعيف .. لا تنتقد المجتهد الذي يعمل وتربت علي كتف الكسول

افتراضي

Thanks
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-03-2010, 07:25 PM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

. Thank you sister Tamea for your great efforts
التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-18-2010, 02:10 AM

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الشافعى الصغير مشاهدة المشاركة
Thanks
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نسيم الفجر مشاهدة المشاركة
. Thank you sister Tamea for your great efforts
U are welcome..
Best wishes~
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-18-2010, 02:27 AM

Icon15 Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!

Thanks to Allah, I could solve the keyboard's problem, so I will type the remaining Fatawahs by keyboard.

Q. I noticed that when I am having a bath after my monthly period has ended, and after waiting the normal period for the menses, which is five days, that sometimes some small amounts of blood comes out of me. And this is straight after a shower and then after that nothing comes out. I do not know whether to go by my usual monthly period duration of five days and not to consider what exceeds that and to pray and fast and nothing would be upon me. Or do I consider that day also as a day of my menses and I do not pray or fast in it? Please note that this does not happen after every menstrual cycle, but rather after every two or three cycles. I hope that you can benefit me.

A. If what comes out of you after becoming pure is yellowish or blackish, then it is nothing of menses and its ruling is the ruling of urine.
However, if it is clear blood, then it is considered to be menses and you have to repeat the bath due to what is established on the authority of Umm 'Atiyya, who was a female Companion of the Messenger of Allah, that she once said: "We never considered yellowish or blackish discharge as menses after becoming pure."

Shaykh 'Abdul 'Azia ibn Baaz
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-20-2010, 07:39 PM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

Thank you for your considerable efforts

May Allah help you

Go ahead
التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-22-2010, 11:01 PM

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نسيم الفجر مشاهدة المشاركة
Thank you for your considerable efforts

May Allah help you

Go ahead
u are welcome my dear ..
may Allah accept this work ..
best wishes~
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-06-2012, 09:39 PM

Arrow

If menses finishes before sunset, it is obligatory for the woman to pray zuhr and 'asr prayers

Q. If a woman becomes pure before dawn, is it obligatory upon her to pray maghrib (sunset) and 'isha' (evening) prayers? Likewise, if she pure before sunset, is it obligatory upon her to pray zuhr (midday) and 'asr (afternoon) prayers?

A. If a menstruating or post-natal bleeding woman becomes pure before sunset, it is obligatory upon her to pray zuhr an 'asr prayers according to the more correct of the opinions of the scholars. Likewise, if she becomes pure before dawn, it is obligatory upon her to pray maghrib and 'isha' prayers. This has been reported from the two Companions 'Abdu Rahmaan ibn 'Awf and 'Abdullah ibn 'Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with all of them ) and it is also the opinion of most of the scholars. Similarly, if a menstruating or post-natal bleeding woman becomes pure before sunrise, it is obligatory upon her to pray the fajr (dawn) prayer also. And with Allah is success.

A menstruating woman should keep herself clean from urine

Q. When I am in menses, I don't clean myself from urine with water because I fear that the water will harm me. So what is the ruling on this?

A. Instead of water, it will suffice you to clean yourself with clean tissues or any other clean and solid thing that will remove the filth, such
as stones, wood or the like. This should be done three times or more until the filth is removed. This is not special to you or the like (i.e. other menstruating women), but instead it is general and applies to all male and female Muslims. This is based on what has been narrated by 'Aa'ishah that the Messenger of Allah (peace of Allah be upon him) said:
"If any of you goes to the toilet, then let him use three stones, for they will suffice him."
This Hadith has been reported by Ahmed, Nasaa'I, Abu Dawood and Ad-Daaraqutni, who said its chain is hasan saheeh (correct,
authenticated).

Also it has been reported by Salmaan al-Faarsi that it was said to him: "Verily, your Prophet taught you everything even the manners of
toilet." So Salmaan said:
"Yes he did, he forbade us from facing the qibla when passing stool or urine, and from cleaning ourselves after toilet with our right hand, and from cleaning ourselves with less than three stones, and from using manure or bones as a means to clean ourselves."
Muslim, Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi have reported this Hadith. And with Allah is success.

التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الطامعة في رضا ربها ; 04-06-2012 الساعة 09:44 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-07-2012, 10:31 AM

افتراضي

Air that comes out of a woman's vagina and its effect on the prayer

Q. There is a woman, when she begins her prayer and goes into the rukoo' or sujood or sitting positions, air comes out of her vagina. At times, it is a such that others around her can even hear it. And at other times, only a small amount comes out and no one can hear it. So does this break the wudoo' and prayer?

A. The air that comes out from the front (i.e. the vagina) does not break the wudoo' (nor the prayer).
The Permanent Committee for Research and Verdicts

Ruling concerning what woman should do if her menses begins when she is in the mosque

Q. A woman's menses began when she was in the mosque of the Messenger of Allah. However, she waited until her family finished their prayers and then left the mosque with them. Did she sin by that?

A. If the situation was such that she couldn't leave the mosque by herself, then there is no blame on her. However, if she is able to leave the mosque by herself, then it is obligatory for here to leave quickly because it is not allowed for the menstruating and postnatal bleeding women and the junub to stay in the mosque. This is based on the saying of Allah, The almighty:
( يا أيها الذين آمنوا لا تقربوا الصلاة وأنتم سكارى حتى تعلموا ما تقولون ولا جُنُباً إلّا عابري سبيلٍ ...) "النساء:43"

" O' you who believe, do not approach the prayer when you are in a drunken state until you know that the meaning of what you utter, nor when you in a state of janaabah except when passing through the mosque…"

(Qur'an 4:43 )

Also, it has been reported that the Messenger of Allah said:
"Verily, I do not permit the mosque for the menstruating women nor the junub."

التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الطامعة في رضا ربها ; 04-07-2012 الساعة 10:37 AM
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
every, for, muslim, rulings, woman, ~fatawa-essential

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين