انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

العودة   منتديات الحور العين > .:: المنتديات العامة ::. > Hor3en For Da`wah In English

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-14-2009, 10:55 AM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي The Tenth Msg: A stance of Modesty

In the light of ramadan

The Tenth Msg: A stance of Modesty

Praise be to Allah, and may peace and blessings be upon his prophet..

My beloved in ALLAH,

I ask Allah the all Mighty that you are in a good status, Praise be to Allah as many good news reached me about how many people are reacting positively to the project …

I ask ALLAH the all Mighty to give us honesty and sincerity in what we say and do, and I seek his refuge that I remind you and forget myself.

Today we need a stance of modesty with ALLAH the all Mighty. A stance where we feel shy from him… feel shy from his bashfulness subhana wa ta'la.

Do you know that Allah is bashful to return back your supplications unanswered?

he Prophet said: "Allah is Bashful and Generous, He does not like to let someone go empty-handed after he stretched his hands in supplications" Narrated by Imam Ahmed and classified as correct by alAlbani

We want to supplicate to ALLAH today feeling our extreme shyness from our negligence and overabundance...

Thus we want to seek Allah’s forgiveness for our sins;
with our hearts full of modesty from him subhana wa ta'la.

Abu O'qba Algrrah Ibn Abd Allah said:

" I left the sins for forty years because of modesty, and then I became virtuous"

We want to strengthen our faith and increase our balance as Bashfulness is a part of faith

We want to hold the manners of Islam. Modesty is the core of Islamic manners; and the greatest of all is the stance of modesty from Allah.

Our Motto is "A Stance of Modesty"

What we need to do:

1)Promise Allah that you will leave a sin from your previously written list of 10 sins.

Desert it because you are shy to be accountable of it in front of Allah. On the day of judgment you will feel sorrow and pain from ever doing these sins. Renew your repentance from that and promise that you will desert them till the day of your death.. and that you will never meet Allah with them and be tormented by the confrontation and accountability.

2)
Supplicate for a long time today, in a time where Allah will surely answer you.. Anticipate in your supplication; modesty from Him the all Mighty who never returns a supplication unanswered and nevertheless we are still disobeying and sinning.

3)
Don't forget "O' Allah allow us to witness Ramadan" don't weaken in making this duaa

4)
One tenth of the way to Ramadan has passed: Revise what you have missed from the assignments, and try to make up.

O’Allah help us to glorify you, praise you and worship you in the right way
التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة نسيم الفجر ; 08-14-2009 الساعة 01:55 PM
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

الساعة الآن 12:06 PM.