انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-02-2011, 11:50 PM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي (Allāh and the name An-Nūr (The Light

Allāh and the name An-Nūr (The Light)
source: silsilat ul-hudā wa nnūr ~ the series of guidance and light ~ tape no. 514

Question #4: “Some of the students of knowledge found it strange that you explained Allāh’s saying, the Most High – ‘Allāh is the Light of the heavens and the earth’[1] – to be that He illuminates them[2] and that He does not have the name ‘An-Nūr’ (The Light); so we would like a detailed explanation about this.”
Shaykh al-Albānī answers:
“I don’t have any detailed explanation except that I don’t know of An-Nūr being one of the names of Allāh, the Mighty and Majestic, in an authentic hadīth. Rather, (the Prophet) (صلى الله عليه وسلم) had said that ‘His Veil is light’ – when he was asked ‘Did you see your Lord?’, he had said: ‘A light,[3] how could I see Him?’[4] [5] [6] And (also) in the narration of Abū Mūsā al-Ashʽarī in Sahīh Muslim, he said ‘His Veil is light…’[7]

[1] Sūrat un-Nūr; 24:35
[2] Tafsīr Ibn Kathīr and Tafsīr as-Saʽdī mention similar statements, with both literal meanings and also ****phorical ones such as ‘Allāh is the One who guides those in the heavens and the earth,’ ‘His Book is a light,’ ‘His legislation is a light’ etc.
[3] it was not clearly heard that the Shaykh said ‘A light’ due to a problem with the tape recording, but it is part of the hadīth
[4] Sahīh Muslim #178; it was also narrated in this same chapter with the wording: ‘I saw a light’
[5] what is meant by ‘A light, how could I see Him?’ is the light of the Veil, which is mentioned in another hadīth: ‘His Veil is light,’ and it is also mentioned in another hadīth: ‘I saw a light’ – so its meaning is that ‘how could I see Him while the light of the Veil had prevented me from seeing Him?’; refer to Shaykh ʽAbdul Muhsin al-ʽAbbād in Sharh Sunan at-Tirmithī, tape #361
[6] the meaning of ‘A light, how could I see Him?’ is: ‘His Veil is a light, so how could I see Him?’; refer to Imām an-Nawawī in his explanation of Sahīh Muslim, part 3, p. 12
[7] Sahīh Muslim #179

Download this article in PDF format.
By: www.asaheeha.wordpress.com
التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
(allāh, (the, an-nūr, and, light, name, the

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين