انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

العودة   منتديات الحور العين > .:: المنتديات العامة ::. > Hor3en For Da`wah In English

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-07-2009, 12:52 AM
*أم منى * *أم منى * غير متواجد حالياً
عضو فعال

افتراضي رسالة تقديمية لغير المسلمين عن الإسلام

I would like to invite you to islam ,i know it`s weird to recieve such a mail from somone you don`t know, but actually it`s important that each person on the planet of earth to receive the universal message, & the last one, which is islam.

i know that you may have some doubts about islam , or maybe you never thought about it, but actually when you discover the beauty of that message, which isn`t only a religion or faith to have it in the heart, it`s a daily practicing thing, that you can`t stop thinking of.

it doesn`t prevent you from doing your usual things, on the contrary, it does encourage you to keep practicing them , & not preventing yourself from anything, only prevents you from doing things that may harm you or harm others.

also ,the entertainment activities you like to practice, may cause you to gain a reward by doing them, because it simply releases your energy & directs you towards positive things, & prevents you from negative things.

islam does make you fulfill all aspects of life , your spirit, your body & your mind.
it does not give one side a priority over the other , each is important, & each must be taking care of.

hope that you would give it a thought, i`m really looking forward to receive your reply, & i`m willing to answer any doubt you have in mind about islam (by the will of god)

thank you very much for listening.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-04-2010, 09:01 PM
أبو يوسف السلفي أبو يوسف السلفي غير متواجد حالياً
" ‏مَا الْفَقْرَ ‏أَخْشَى عَلَيْكُمْ وَلَكِنِّي‏ ‏أَخْشَى أَنْ تُبْسَطَ الدُّنْيَا عَلَيْكُمْ "

افتراضي

Thank you very much our sister ,
I'm so surprised of this section . It's pleasure to know that .
Jasakum allah kheiran
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-05-2010, 02:12 AM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

Many thanks to our sister Muna

And many thanks to our brother Abu yussef

التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لغير, المسلمين, الإسلام, تقديمية, رسالة, عن

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

الساعة الآن 11:19 PM.