انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

العودة   منتديات الحور العين > .:: المنتديات العامة ::. > Hor3en For Da`wah In English

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-31-2009, 12:34 AM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Icon15 the end

Covering my Muslim sister, is your weapon which you should bear in all spheres at anytime and everywhere you go to. It frightens anyone who dares to look at you while you are wearing it. For this, take it as your permanent weapon against wars proclaimed by enemies of Islam on the Muslim woman.

You should have to consider, my sister in Islam, covering as an argument, not against you but for you, by which you can confute (or argue) with anyone to be ignorant, outrage or oppressor, to hold their tongues and gouge out their eyes.

It is and advice for every Muslim woman, travelling abroad, not to remove veil and uncover herself because it is the covering which raises her standing and increases her prestige and significance.

Be careful, my sister in Islam, not to allow yourself involved in any attempt to imitate the unbelieving women, Jews an Christians either in the way of their modes of fashion or making public display of their beauty and finery.

My sister in Islam, beware of not going after the footsteps of Satan, i.e., fashion shows.

My sister in Islam, don't remove away the garment of chastity and honour i.e., the cloak and covering, to substitute it by the one of shame and seduce when you go out from your own Muslim country while travelling abroad.

Don't try, my sister in Islam, to follow the traces of the
unbelieving women as to their clothing and ways of living when you are obliged to go to their countries, and avoid taking them as your models because they never tried to imitate us when they come to our country but, on the contrary, they do their best to make us imitate them and do as they do.

Hence, keep in mind, my sister in Islam, to take care of their planned intentions and if you were in their countries, for certain circumstances, try to comply with wearing the cloak and covering, hereby making them perhaps to follow and imitate you and not the opposite.

My sister in Islam, any woman who leaves her cloak and covering feeble-mindedly, (being heedless of it) while she is extant in the country of the unbelieving men and women, they will conversely disdain and make fun of her, thereby causing her to suspect her Islamic religion.

Covering, my Muslim sister, is the tool which protects you against their evils, harms and notions which hurt (capture) honour and religion.

My sister in Islam, the foes of Islam are endeavoring and wish that they could see the Muslim woman enunciating of her good manners, morals and Islamic rules and follow them so as to have an unpleasant effect on her as they did so with (on) the women faith is weak.

My sister in Islam, be cautious that the enemies of Islam are waiting for you and others of the chaste women to meet with disaster, sparing no effort to spread their toxicity and error through the audio and visual sets so as to deviate the Muslim woman of her covering and chastity which is the only fundamental Islamic element which makes them angry, deceives them and gets their peace disturbed.

My sister in Islam, if you try, even for one time only, to call them to your religion or to reject their customs and traditions on whose base they have been brought up and consequently they are following them with the knowledge that all these fall into unbelief and are untrue, will they listen to you and repudiate everything behind them just for your own sake…? The answer will be of course negative and further to cater for such call they will be much more witty and cautious to find and invent the justifications and excuses by which they can escape easily. However, you, my sister in Islam, without being invited or given just one trail to do so, you – unfortunately – with readiness and hasty, will go to them and act as they do.

My sister in Islam, try seriously to be the nice symbol representing the beautiful and desirable image of Islam wherever you go, being the favoured role model for your Muslim sisters, raising hereby the Word of your Lord, religion and the tradition of your Prophet Muhammad, high over anything and throwing disappointment on the enemies of Islam, and causing their oppressing plans to fail. You have to take for yourself a resemblance of the women whose bliss will be Paradise from the part of being chaste to become – Allah's Will – among the family of the Paradise.

'
In the last, I say: Praise to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds, peace to all who follow guidance, and peace and blessings be upon the most honourable and noblest Prophet and Messenger, our Prophet Muhammad – peace and blessing be upon him, upon his family and all his followers.

----------------------------------------------

THE END

distribute it as much as you can

and make du2a; for me..
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الطامعة في رضا ربها ; 10-31-2009 الساعة 12:36 AM
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
م, and, between, comparison, unveiling, veiling

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

الساعة الآن 02:23 AM.