انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-27-2009, 03:44 PM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي There is no deity worthy to be worshiped but Allah

[gdwl]

Allah

With the Name Of Allah, The Bestower of Mercy, The Most Merciful I start writing; Seeking His Help and His Blessings ,

(Introduction)

Praise be to Allah, we praise Him, ask for His Help and for His forgiveness and we seek refuge with Him from the evil of ourselves and our bad deeds. Whomsoever Allah guides, for him there will be no misleader and whomsoever Allah misleads, for him there will be no guide. And I testify that there is no deity worthy to be worshiped except Allah, with no partners, and I testify that Muhammad is his servant )
and Messenger (PBU).

O you who believe! Fear Allâh (by doing all that He has ordered and by abstaining from all that He has forbidden) as He should be feared. [Obey Him, be thankful to Him, and remember Him always], and die not except in a state of Islâm [as Muslims (with complete submission to Allâh)]. (Aali 'Imran 'The Family Of 'Imran': 102).

O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwâ (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women; and fear Allâh through Whom you demand (your mutual rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship). Surely, Allâh is Ever an All-Watcher over you. (An-Nisaa' 'The Women': 1).

O you who believe! Keep your duty to Allâh and fear Him, and speak (always) the truth.  He will direct you to do righteous good deeds and will forgive you your sins. And whosoever obeys Allâh and His Messenger (PBU), he has indeed achieved a great achievement (i.e. he will be saved from the Hell-fire and will be admitted to Paradise). (Al-Ahzaab 'The Coalition': 70-71).

To proceed:

Verily, the most truthful of speech is The Book of Allah and the best way is that of Muhammad (PBU), and the worst of things (religious matters) are those which are made up, and every made-up thing (in religion) is a heresy, and every heresy is a delusion, and every delusion is in Hell[/gdwl]

To be continued
التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة نسيم الفجر ; 05-05-2009 الساعة 10:28 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-05-2009, 09:14 PM
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

[gdwl]

La Ilaha Illa Allah (There is no Deity worthy to be worshipped except Allah), the word of salvation

Have you ever wondered (my brother), what do you want of this life? And what does Allah want of bringing us into it? There is no doubt that you, as well as every human being on earth, are looking for happiness, tranquility and peace of mind and there is no doubt that this can not happen unless we fulfill the compatibility between our will and the purpose for which Allah created us and gave us our form to achieve .. Allah said, And I (Allâh) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone). (Az-Zariyaat 'The Winnowing Winds': 56), and we are created without any consultation from us nor approval as we also leave this life, by death, with no consultation nor approval, and in between the beginning and the end we live also on what we were created for except that Allah gave us the will and the choice as a test. Allah sent us messengers and on them He sent down books to convey (the message) and to warn, and He revealed to all the messengers a single mission that never changes; a mission that demonstrates to people this purpose of which they were created for, and with it they were created, and they are never happy if they do not realize it; thus Allah said,
And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allâh (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Tâghût (all false deities i.e. do not worship Tâghût besides Allâh)." (An-Nahl 'The Bee': 36).
And We did not send any Messenger before you (O Muhammad (pbuh) but We revealed to him (saying): Lâ ilâha illa Ana [none has the right to be worshipped but I (Allâh)], so worship Me (Alone and none else)." (Al-Anbiyaa' 'The Prophets': 25).

And (remember) when Ibrâhîm (Abraham) said to his father and his people: "Verily, I am innocent of what you worship,  "Except Him (i.e. I worship none but Allâh Alone) Who did create me; and verily He will guide me." (Az-Zukhruf 'Ornaments Of Gold': 26,27).

Scholars said, it (the purpose which people were created for …) is the word of "La Ilaha Illa Allah".

And He told us (Allah), concerning Nuh (Noah) , that he said to his people, {"That you worship none but Allâh; surely, I fear for you the torment of a painful Day."} (Hud: 26) and same did prophet Hud, Saalih and other prophets.

Thus there was neither a Prophet nor a Messenger except that he said at the very beginning to his people, {"O my people! Worship Allâh! You have no other ilâh (god) but Him.} (Hud: 50).

[/gdwl]

to be continued

التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-05-2009, 09:33 PM
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

[gdwl]

'Îsâ (Jesus)  said, "O Children of Israel! Worship Allâh, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners (in worship) with Allâh, then Allâh has forbidden Paradise to him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers. (Al-Ma'eda 'The Table Spread': 72).

Therefore the word of "La Ilaha Illa Allah" is the call of all the prophets, and it is the title of Tawheed (Islamic Monotheism), and it is the most trustworthy handhold, and it is the word of salvation, the prophet (pbuh) said, "Whomsoever his last words were La Ilaha Illa Allah enters Paradise" .. Thus, is it just a word to say and we do anything we want after saying it?

La Ilaha Illa Allah (There is no Deity worthy to be worshipped but Allah), a way of life

 Say (O Muhammad ): "Verily, my Salât (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allâh, the Lord of the ‘Âlamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists).  "He has no partner. And of this I have been commanded, and I am the first of the Muslims." (Al-An'am 'The Cattle': 162,163).

So the word of Tawheed (Islamic Monotheism) is not just a word to say nor mere ideas to believe in, on the other hand, Iman (Belief) is knowledge, acts (upon this knowledge), belief and Shari'ah (law); thus it is belief in Allah, His angels, messengers, the day of reckoning, predestination; good and bad, it is obedience to Allah and sincerity, and following the prophet (pbuh) with submission (to what he says); it is the love for Allah, fear of Him and expectation of His Grace; it is supplication, begging and submission to Allah only; it is giving thanks (to Allah) for (His) blessings, being patient in trial and in obedience (worship), and keeping away of desires.

It is Salah (prayer, the form of worship), fasting, Zakah (obligatory almsgiving), Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) and Jihaad (struggle); it is slaughter, vow, swearing only by Allah alone without partner; it is seeking that which is Halaal (permissible) and avoiding that which is Haraam (forbidden); in food, drink, wear and earnings; it is filial piety, keeping ties with kith and kin, kindness with neighbors, good manners with all people; such as keeping promises, keeping deposits and avoiding deception; it is avoiding Ribaa (usury), bribe and gambling; it is making Allah's Shari'ah (law) a judge, abidance by it and approval of Allah's Hukm (ruling); it is lowering one's gaze, guarding one's chastity, concealing that (of your body) which is forbidden to be seen (by others); it is calling people to Allah, supporting religion (Islam), enjoining that which is Ma'ruf (i.e. Monotheism and commandments of Islam), forbidding from that which is Munkar (i.e.
disbelief of all kinds and things that Islam forbids), establishment of Shari'ah (Islamic Law) all over the earth; it is belonging to the party of believers, the party of Allah and leaving all the parties of delusion, the followers of Shaytaan (Satan).

Narrated by Abu Dawud, Al-hakim and he labeled it as authentic, and so did Al-Albaany
[/gdwl]

to be continued

التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين