انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

العودة   منتديات الحور العين > .:: المنتديات العامة ::. > Hor3en For Da`wah In English

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-25-2009, 11:33 PM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي 9th message :The heaven of knowledge on the day of Aarafa

The Heaven of knowledge on the day of Aarfa'

In the Name of Allah, Praise is due to Him, and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah, his family, and Companions.

My beloved, we are receiving the greatest day of the whole year "The day of A'arfa" (the 9th of the Dhul-Hejjah), the day of the greatest liberation. The day of the double forgiveness (As 2 years are forgiven in it). It's the celebration day to those who are faithful. Thus, we ask Allah the Al-Mighty to grant us in this day to glorify, thank, and worship him in the way that pleases him.

I want us to live this day this year in a different manner. I want us to feel the meanings of faith, and to worship Allah by our hearts before our bodies. I have made for you a plan by which you can recognize your God in the day of "A'ARFA" (the day of knowledge). That will be through renewing intentions in all the deeds, and by pondering over the two Surah in which the day of "A'arfa" have been mentioned; they are Surah Al-Brouj and Surah Al-Fajr.

Allah the Al-Mighty said "And by the Witnessing day (i.e. Friday), and by the Witnessed day [i.e. the day of 'Arafat (Hajj) the ninth of Dhul-Hijjah];" so the witnessed dayis the day of A'arfa as the prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) clarified. "And by the even and the odd (of all the creations of Allah)." So the odd day is the day of A'arfa as Ibn Abbas -may Allah be pleased with him- said. This is the heaven of knowing Allah, we make it only for those who seek reward of the "day of A'arfa"So help me with strength. Ask Allah's help and never get weakened.

If we mediated in the two Surah, we will find that both of them started by mentioning the "Light" "By the heaven holding the big stars." And "By the dawn;" as if it's a sign of brightening to whoever understands these meanings and applies them in their lives.And in the two Surah the virtues of these holy days have been mentioned, and their correlation with the "Light". "By the ten nights (i.e. the first ten days of the month of Dhul-Hijjah) , And by the even and the odd (of all the creations of Allah)."
"And by the Promised Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection). And by the Witnessing day (i.e. Friday), and by the Witnessed day [i.e. the day of 'Arafat (Hajj) the ninth of Dhul-Hijjah];" the witnessing day is Friday. Then He the Al-Mighty mentioned the conflict between the just and void "Cursed were the people of the Ditch (in the story of the Boy and the King)." And on the other Surah "Saw you (O Muhammad
Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã

) not how your Lord dealt with 'Ad (people)" till he said "Verily, your Lord is Ever Watchful (over them)." And this is the first lesson herein:

1- The certainty that leads to sacrifice and obeident as the people of Ditch made, and as the believers have fought with the disbelief through the whole era.You as well have to proof your belief with a deed that consumes your energy. Give a huge amount of money for charity that you never gave out before "By no means shall you attain Al-Birr (piety, righteousness - here it means Allah's Reward, i.e. Paradise), unless you spend (in Allah's Cause) of that which you love; and whatever of good you spend, Allah knows it well.".Nowadays men are afraid to look like the prophet mohammed (May peace and blessings be upon him), and women are afraid to look like his wives. But the truth is: if we have enough certainty we will consume all our energy till He the Al-Mighty gets satisfied. This is from the greatest deeds that will get you nearer to Allah. So who will please me with brave decisions and extraordinary deeds to be closer to Allah on the day of A'arfa.

2- Being humble before the hands of Allah The Victorious andThe Subduer… that is derived from His saying the Al-Mighty "And they had no fault except that they believed in Allah, the All-Mighty, Worthy of all Praise!" so if you get to know Allah with the attribute of "The Victorious" you will know your self by the attribute of "humbleness"; and by then you will become low and surrender to your lord's orders.

3- The Continuance of thanking and parsing Allah constantly to achieve even more…and this meaning is derived from " Worthy of all Praise" in His saying " And they had no fault except that they believed in Allah, the All-Mighty, Worthy of all Praise". So remember Allah's blessings, and that you don't deserve to witness the day of A' raft; but He is the most generous what's so ever. So praise and thanks to Allah the Al-Mighty.

4- Moraqba "Watching Allah's sight to you". Don't allow yourself to be negligent nor strayed. Concentrate and be sure that "And Allah is Witness over everything"…so worship Allah by feeling that you see him or at least that He sees you. Whenever yourself drags you to distraction, change your status. If you are performing Dhikr get up to pray, if you are praying read Qura'n and so on. Tell yourself "No for Distraction".

5- Having good faith in Allah, and we were in its heaven yesterday… we got it from His saying " and then do not turn in repentance (to Allah)," . Although these oppressive people have put the believers into trial by torturing them, Allah wishes that they repent. So O' Allah that is how you look for people who have tortured the believers, then how do you look for those who are longing to meet you?So have good faith in Allah…by his well we will be forgiven in the greatest day of Liberation.

6- Believing in Allah, and performing good deeds:And that will be achieved by serving others…and that is derived from His saying " Verily, those who believe and do righteous good deeds, for them will be Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise). That is the great success.". These good deeds are seen in Surah Al-Fajr " Nay! But you treat not the orphans with kindness and generosity (i.e. you neither treat them well, nor give them their exact right of inheritance)! And urge not one another on the feeding of Al-Miskin (the poor)!" so I recommend that you perform these good deeds.

7-
fearing from Allah which plants piety in the hearts… we learned that from his saying " Verily, (O Muhammad
Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã

) the Seizure (punishment) of your Lord is severe and painful.". Thus, on the day of A'arfa whenever you do a good deed fear that Allah doesn't accept it. "And those who give that (their charity) which they give (and also do other good deeds) with their hearts full of fear (whether their alms and charities have been accepted or not), because they are sure to return to their Lord (for reckoning)."

8- Asking Allah's forgiveness "Isteghfar" before and after performing the deeds.Hoping that Allah purifies our hearts and forgives our slackness." Verily, He it is Who begins (punishment) and repeats (punishment in the Hereafter) (or originates the creation of everything, and then repeats it on the Day of Resurrection). And He is Oft-Forgiving, full of love (towards the pious who are real true believers of Islamic Monotheism),"Allah the Oft-Forgiving forgives the huge sins, so never be depressed or desperate. Let is us start from the beging as if we were born today…why not?? Is not Allah the Oft-Forgiving and Full of love??

9- Show love to Allah (the most merciful)

" And He is Oft-Forgiving, full of love (towards the pious who are real true believers of Islamic Monotheism)" He the Al-Mighty starts with forgiveness and repeats it with people full of sins as long as they ask for his forgiveness as " Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves "

So show love to Allah by an eye drop, by a supplication that tenders your hard heart, with increasing the amount of Dhikr and Qura'n recitation
As Allah said "Remember me and I will remember you".

10- having strong determinationAs Allah is " Owner of the throne, the Glorious," and because is book is great " Nay! This is a Glorious Qura'n" so whoever seeks honor, pride and glory should pay maximum effort and preserve nil of it to achieve the highest levels on the day of "Liberation".

These are the ten meaning which I recommend you and myself to do. Preserve your sight, hear, and tongues on that day. Dedicate yourself for worshiping on that day, don't turn for anything of life's matters. Turn off you phones, don't use them except in something that will get you closer to Allah. Concentrate so that we don't lose a second of that day (from dawn to sunset) unless in a deed, never the less, heart deeds.O' Allah witness for I have informed them.By Allah, supplicate a lot in this day, and don't forget me from your duaa'.I recommend that you watch the episode of (the new dawn)And listen to the lesson (Born on the day of A'arfah)Read the articles, watch the videos that have been prepared by your sisters and brothers for such day.Live the meaning of knowing Allah on the day of "A'arfah"

Your beloved in Allah
Sheikh Hany Helmy

التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
9th, :the, aarafa, day, heaven, knowledge, message, of, on, the

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين