عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 05-05-2009, 09:14 PM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

[gdwl]

La Ilaha Illa Allah (There is no Deity worthy to be worshipped except Allah), the word of salvation

Have you ever wondered (my brother), what do you want of this life? And what does Allah want of bringing us into it? There is no doubt that you, as well as every human being on earth, are looking for happiness, tranquility and peace of mind and there is no doubt that this can not happen unless we fulfill the compatibility between our will and the purpose for which Allah created us and gave us our form to achieve .. Allah said, And I (Allâh) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone). (Az-Zariyaat 'The Winnowing Winds': 56), and we are created without any consultation from us nor approval as we also leave this life, by death, with no consultation nor approval, and in between the beginning and the end we live also on what we were created for except that Allah gave us the will and the choice as a test. Allah sent us messengers and on them He sent down books to convey (the message) and to warn, and He revealed to all the messengers a single mission that never changes; a mission that demonstrates to people this purpose of which they were created for, and with it they were created, and they are never happy if they do not realize it; thus Allah said,
And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allâh (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Tâghût (all false deities i.e. do not worship Tâghût besides Allâh)." (An-Nahl 'The Bee': 36).
And We did not send any Messenger before you (O Muhammad (pbuh) but We revealed to him (saying): Lâ ilâha illa Ana [none has the right to be worshipped but I (Allâh)], so worship Me (Alone and none else)." (Al-Anbiyaa' 'The Prophets': 25).

And (remember) when Ibrâhîm (Abraham) said to his father and his people: "Verily, I am innocent of what you worship,  "Except Him (i.e. I worship none but Allâh Alone) Who did create me; and verily He will guide me." (Az-Zukhruf 'Ornaments Of Gold': 26,27).

Scholars said, it (the purpose which people were created for …) is the word of "La Ilaha Illa Allah".

And He told us (Allah), concerning Nuh (Noah) , that he said to his people, {"That you worship none but Allâh; surely, I fear for you the torment of a painful Day."} (Hud: 26) and same did prophet Hud, Saalih and other prophets.

Thus there was neither a Prophet nor a Messenger except that he said at the very beginning to his people, {"O my people! Worship Allâh! You have no other ilâh (god) but Him.} (Hud: 50).

[/gdwl]

to be continued

التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

رد مع اقتباس