الموضوع: The Search For The Truth
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 06-16-2009, 02:07 AM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Icon15 Another Move & One More Move

Another Move

When the man died, Salman moved to al-Musil and met the person he recommended.
" I said to him, '[Such & such person] at the time of his death recommendd me to join you. He told me that you are holding to the same [religion] as him.' The man of al-Musil told Salman to stay with him. 'I stayed with him and found him to be the best man holding on to the matter [religion] of his companion.' "

"Soon he died," Salman said. When death approached him, Salman requested of him [ as he did earlier with his first companion ] to recommend another person who was upon the same religion. The man said, "By Allah! I don't know of anyone on the same matter [religion] as ours except a man in Naseebeen 8 and his name is [such and such], so go and join him."

One More Move

"Following his death, I traveled to the man of Naseebeen." Salman found the man and stayed with him for a while. The same incidents occurred. Death approached and before he died, Salman came to the man and asked for his advice as to whom and where to go. Th man recommended that Salman join another man in 'Amooreeyah 9 who was also upon the same religion. Salman moved to 'Amooreeyah after his companion died. He found his new reference and joined him on his religion. Salman [at that time] worked and, "earned some cows and one sheep."
A good and lawful way of earning is very important to the believer. Certainly the influence of money is great; many have sold themselves and their principles for a cheap price, and many become hypocrites for the sake of money. There are those, though, that stand up for the truth regardless of whatever they may lose. This brings peace to the heart and mind.
-----------------
8Naseebeen: A city on the road between al-Musil and as-Shaam.
'9Amooreeyah: A town that was part of the Eastern Region of the Roman Empire.
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

رد مع اقتباس