عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 10-23-2009, 11:25 PM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Icon15 Islam is a gift of allah to humanity

ISLAM IS A GIFT OF ALLAH TO HUMANITY

My sister in Islam : Allah , Glory be to Him, has bestowed us with the blessings of Islam and Belief (Faith) together with their inclusive (latent) might and pride for the whole humanity generally, and the woman in particular. Islam has honoured her so much. It has laid down the legitimate laws which protect her chastity and also secure for her the ways of self-realization, dignity and the fulfillment of her rights. Thus, the Muslim woman has been featured by matchless privileges which has raised her prestige and standing thereby enabling her to hail and get pride of being the women who is overwhelmed with sobriety, reverence, respect and lofty honour.

Such qualities are so high an exalted that they cannot be reached to; and are so noble that they cannot be touched by the lands of the frivolous (wicked), or even viewed by the eyes of the licentious. Hereunder, we pinpoint some of the trans-phrased poetry verses said by a veiled lady, boasting of her veil:
With the land of chastity I protect the lorry of my veil, and by my infallibility (purity) I overrun (precede) my peers.

Armoured with my witty intellect and farsighted innate disposition (faculty), I complete my morals (decency).
My best education and ethics never cause me any harm because I'm full in my mind and have the ability to judge the situations.
Also, I'm not in a position of being hindered to embark the summit. This is because I covered my whole body and don't expose my beauty publicly.

As can clearly be seen, we quite admit that the prescription of wearing the veil for woman is the greatest precaution for her. This is because the veil is the stronghold to each woman since it cautions her against harm and the influence of the one in whose heart is a disease.

Veil is lawfully (legitimately) defined as the dress which should cover (veil) the whole body of the woman including the lands, face and feet. It is a must that it should be with a loose and wide garment which neither materialize or increase the body in volume nor show her qualities.

Veil has been prescribed legitimately upon women to block out the occurrence of the temptation between man and woman.
Allah (glory be to Him) said in His Holy Book,

(يا أيها النبيُّ قل لأزواجك وبناتك ونساء المؤمنين يدنين عليهن من جلابيبهن ذلك أدنى أن يُعرَفن فلا يؤذَين)

"O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies. That will be better that they should be known so as not to be annoyed. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

What great these Quránic Versed are!.... along with their implied meanings of lofty and honourable orientations made clear to the nation in this regard. We notice among the measure taken in this respect that Allah commands His Prophet to enjoin his wives, the mothers of believers and his daughters, may Allah accept them all and obligate the women of believers to the wearing of the veil. This is in order to retain and develop their
their dignity safe from becoming the subject of vicious rumours.
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

رد مع اقتباس