الموضوع: Just One message!
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 06-22-2009, 10:49 PM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Icon15

Conclusions

These verses as well as hundreds of similar pieces of evidence in the Bible and the Qur'an confirm this one, eternal message that the true God is only ONE. "Turn to me now and be saved, people all over the world! I AM THE ONLY GOD THERE IS."
(Isaiah 45:22)

Not only does the Bible affirm that God is only ONE, but it also reveals that the true God, the Creator, is the only Savior. "Before Me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after Me. I, I am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior."
(Isaiah 43:10-11)

So, according to this affirmation, all other supposed gods or deities like Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Brahama, Vishnu, Krishna, or Buddha are neither gods nor manifestations of the ONE TRUE GOD.

It was because of such false beliefs that after the Jews worshipped other gods, " the Lord's anger burned against them." (Numbers 25:3) Likewise, Moses destroyed the golden calf.
On the other hand, the Essenes, an early Christian Unitarian community, endured torture and persecution because they refused to exchange Jesus' monotheistic teachings for the Pauline innovation of the trinity.
To Sum up, all God's prophets including Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad were sent by the same God, the Creator, to convey the same message:

The true God is only ONE. Worship Him ALONE and keep His commandments.
And since those prophets and messengers preached the same one message, their religion must be the same one! So, what is the religion of those prophets and messengers?
Submission to the will of God is the essence of the message of those prophets. This word 'SUBMISSION' means 'ISLAM' in Arabic.
The Qur'an does confirm that 'Islam' is the religion of all God's prophets and messengers. This Qur'anic fact is also traceable in the Bible itself! And this is what will be discussed in the upcoming booklet, God willing!
Ultimately, to attain salvation, we must receive and believe in the above-mentioned message willingly and wholeheartedly. Nevertheless, doing this is not enough! We must also believe in all God's true prophets (including Prophet Muhammad) and follow their true guidance and teachings. This is the gateway to a happy, eternal life!
So, if you are a sincere seeker of truth and a lover of salvation, you might like to consider this NOW, before it is too late! BEFORE DEATH! It can be soon! Who knows?

One more thing…
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الطامعة في رضا ربها ; 06-22-2009 الساعة 10:52 PM
رد مع اقتباس