الموضوع: The Search For The Truth
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 06-16-2009, 01:25 AM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Icon15 The Way Out

The Way Out

He said, "I sent a message to the Christians requesting them to inform me of the arrival of any Christian trade caravan coming from ash-Shaam. A trade caravan arrived and they informed me, so I then told [the Christians] to let me know once the people of the caravan finish their business and set off to return to their country. I [indeed] was informed [by them] when the people of ash-Shaam finished their business and were about to set off to their country, so I then let loose the chain from my feet and accompanied [the caravan] until we reached as-Shaam."

He did not surrender to the unjust orders of his father. He was striving in the cause of the truth, which ultimately led him to realize the truth about the Creator, Allah.

(وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُواْ فِينَا لَنَهْديَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ج)

"As for those who strive hard in Our5 Cause, We will surely guide them to Our Paths (i.e., Allah's religion, Islamic Monotheism)."

[Surah al-'Ankaboot (29):69]

Salman made up his mind and set out in search of the truth, regardless of the fact that it was a distant and strange land to him. Allah, Most Glorified and Exalted, knowing his honesty, assisted him by making it easy for him to find a means to travel to the land of ash-Shaam.
---------------------------
5A plural "pronoun" is employed to stress Power, Might, and Greatness. It is common in Semitic languages for any Monarch to use the plural pronoun. It is used by the English Dynasty as well. To Allah, however, belongs the best example. 'We' does not denote the Trinity or any other false concept.

التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الطامعة في رضا ربها ; 06-16-2009 الساعة 01:30 AM
رد مع اقتباس