منتديات الحور العين

منتديات الحور العين (http://www.hor3en.com/vb/index.php)
-   (Prophet Mohammad (PUH (http://www.hor3en.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   Muhammad (PBUH): The Seal of The Prophets (http://www.hor3en.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79469)

أبو عبد الله الأنصاري 09-28-2010 04:36 PM

Muhammad (PBUH): The Seal of The Prophets

[LEFT][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][B]Muhammad (PBUH): The Seal of The Prophets[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][B]Behold! Allaah Took the Covenant of the Prophets Saying[/B][B]: "I Give You a Book and Wisdom; Then a Messenger Will Come to You Confirming What Is With You; You Must Believe in Him and You Must Help Him." Allaah Said: "Do You Agree and Take This My Covenant As Binding on You?" They Said: "We Agree." He Said: "Then Bear Witness and I Am With You Among the Witnesses." (3:81)[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4] [/LEFT]

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue][B]Muhammad [/B][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][LEFT][COLOR=blue][B][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]in [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]The Old Testament[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[RIGHT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][B]I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren[COLOR=darkred], like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; And he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." Deut.18: 18.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][/RIGHT]

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5]
[LEFT][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred](1)Father and Mother: Moses had a father and a mother. Muhammad also had a father and a mother.[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]But Jesus had only a mother, and no human father[/COLOR].[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[LEFT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=blue](2) Miraculous Birth : Moses and Muhammad were born a natural birth but Jesus was[/COLOR] created by a special miracle.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

[LEFT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][B](3) Marriage Ties.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=6][FONT=Arial][B]Moses and Muhammad married and begot children, but Jesus remained a bachelor all his life.[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][B]Muhammad Is Like Moses[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][B](4) Jesus was rejected by his own people [COLOR=green]Moses and Muhammad were accepted as prophets by their people in their very lifetime.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
[LEFT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=green]according to the bible,[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=green]'[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][LEFT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=green]He (Jesus) CAME UNTO HIS OWN, BUT HIS OWN RECEIVED HIM NOT.' (John 1:11).[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5]
[LEFT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=green](6) No New Laws: Moses and Muhammad brought new laws and new regulations for their people. But Jesus said himself:[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]
[LEFT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=green]'[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][LEFT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=green]THINK NOT THAT I AM COME TO DESTROY THE LAW, OR THE PROPHETS: I AM NOT COME TO DESTROY, BUT TO FULFIL.' (Mathew 5:17-18).[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]
[LEFT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][B](7) how they departed:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=6][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=red]Both Moses and Muhammad died natural[/COLOR] deaths, but according to the Christian faith, Jesus was violently killed on the cross.[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][B]Muhammad Is Like Moses[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][B](8) Heavenly Abode Moses and Muhammad both were buried in earth, but according to Christian faith, Jesus in heaven. (The Choice).[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][B]Therefore Jesus is not like Moses but Muhammad is like Moses.[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[LEFT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][B]In The Name of God[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][B]Deut.18: 19.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=6][FONT=Arial][B]And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hear unto my words which he shall [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][LEFT][U][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][B]speak in my name[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][B], I will require it of him.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6]
[LEFT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][B]Allaah says:[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
[RIGHT][FONT=Arial][B])[/B][/RIGHT]
[/LEFT]
[/FONT][RIGHT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][FONT=Arial][SIZE=6][B]Those who follow the Messenger, the prophet, who is ummee, (unlettered) whom they find written with them in the Tawrah and in the Injeel. (7:157)[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5]

[LEFT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][B]Unlettered Prophet:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][B]And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, [COLOR=green]saying, read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. (KJV)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

[LEFT][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=green]" When it is handed to one who cannot read, with the request, " read this" he replies, " I cannot read" (NAB[/COLOR])[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[LEFT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][B]The prophethood at Arabia:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][B]Isaiah 21:13-15.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][B](13) the burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge...[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][B](14) the inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled.[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][B](15) for they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword…[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][B]Muhammad [/B][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[/RIGHT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][LEFT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][B]in The New Testament[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]
[LEFT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][B]John.16: 13 [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
[RIGHT][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][B].[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[LEFT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][SIZE=5][B]W[/B][B]hen he, the spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth; For he will not speak on his own initiative, but whatever he hears, he will speak. [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
[SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][B][SIZE=5]John.16: 13[/SIZE] [/B][/FONT]

[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LEFT]

نسيم الفجر 10-01-2010 12:31 AM

Jazakumllahu khairan

أبو عبد الله الأنصاري 10-02-2010 09:34 AM

[QUOTE=نسيم الفجر;405550]Jazakumllahu khairan[/QUOTE]

thanks for you

الساعة الآن 06:50 PM.