منتديات الحور العين

منتديات الحور العين (http://www.hor3en.com/vb/index.php)
-   Hor3en courses (http://www.hor3en.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   الصفحة الدراسية الخاصة بازهار الربيع (http://www.hor3en.com/vb/showthread.php?t=63860)

ازهار الربيع 03-12-2010 01:56 PM

التمارين الرابع
Yes,she is a student
No,you are not samir
No, they are not muslims

ازهار الربيع 03-12-2010 02:00 PM

Am I Nassirn
?
Is this my mother?

Is she beautiful?

ازهار الربيع 03-12-2010 02:02 PM

تم الدرس الرابع بفضل اللة وعونة

ازهار الربيع 03-12-2010 03:11 PM

لو سمحتي بدي اسالك لما اقول
you have a shower
واتكلم عن نفسي بهدا الضمير ولا اغيرة الى i

ازهار الربيع 03-12-2010 03:33 PM

you have a dog
I have a cat
She has a house
He has a car
Jane has a book
Do they have a house
?
Does she have a hat?
Jone and Tom have a ball
The cat has a mouse
The baby has a bottle

ازهار الربيع 03-12-2010 04:23 PM

[CENTER][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]We are. good students. We learn hard[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]Jack and Jill…[COLOR=green]are[/COLOR]. very good friends[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]The boys [COLOR=green]have[/COLOR]……a tennis match on Saturday[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]She .has. two apples[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]You ......[COLOR=green]have[/COLOR]...... something on your hair[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]It ........[COLOR=green]is...........[/COLOR]a white rose [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]I ..[COLOR=green]have[/COLOR]................. a big living-room. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]Jerry........[COLOR=green]has...........[/COLOR] some friends in America [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]I....[COLOR=green]am[/COLOR]............... tall[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]You.........[COLOR=green]are[/COLOR]............... 10 years old[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]He.......[COLOR=green]has[/COLOR].................... a little dog[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]Anita and I......[COLOR=green]have[/COLOR]..................... in the same class[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]Karl and Michel ...[COLOR=green]are[/COLOR].twin brothers[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]They [COLOR=green]have[/COLOR].a good job [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]She [COLOR=green]has[/COLOR] a big computer [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]Mélina...[COLOR=green]has[/COLOR]Mexican [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]You......[COLOR=green]are[/COLOR]............ beautiful[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]Gino and you.[COLOR=green]have[/COLOR] a black dog[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

ازهار الربيع 03-12-2010 04:50 PM

التمرين الثاني
1-
He has a rest
2-
The cats have lunch
3-
It is hot
4-
the cat is thirsty
5-
the two men have adiscussion