المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Yusuf Estes's message

نسيم الفجر
08-27-2009, 07:15 PM
NOW FOR A LEGIT ISLAMIC WEBSITE .............. www.TUBEISLAM.com

Bismillah Rahman Raheem
Salam alaykum,

I am currently in Kenya going from Nairobi to Mandera for Islamic Relief's "Water for the People" project. It is a very important thing because I promised the people who watched Islam Channel last Ramadan, I would come here and check on this project to be sure it was "for real" (well it is very much for real).

But that is not the reason I am writing to you right now. I need help because I can't be in two places at once (at least not yet.. LOL).

We recently lost a website name to Google (they own YOUTUBE) and we have a great site to replace our former site - with another one that is also "Ad Free" and without compromising things against the moral teachings of Islam (and no attacks either).

The name is: Tu Be Islam and when we put it all together it is: www.TUBEISLAM.com

If you could just copy this email and then forward it on to all the Muslims you know before Ramadan, they would be happy, inshallah, to be able to find all the videos they uploaded and a great place to find things they need in this month of fasting.

Jazakallah khair was salam alaykum,
Yusuf Estes.

أم بلال السلفية
08-29-2009, 04:28 AM
jazaka allah khayr ,

نسيم الفجر
08-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Wa jazaki mithloh..