المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : The 9th Message: Who closed the door

نسيم الفجر
07-28-2009, 02:12 AM
In the light of Ramadan

The 9th Message: Who closed the door

Praise be to Allah, and may peace and blessings be upon his prophet..

My beloved in Allah….

I ask Allah, the all Mighty, to find you in good health

I ask Him to bestow unto us sincerity and honesty in what we say and do.

I ask Him to reach Ramadan..

I ask Him to endow on us the righteous deeds to make Him pleased this Ramadan

Brothers and sisters..

How is your willpower now?

How is the dhikr (mentioning Allah) ?
going on your tongues?

Charge your battery, don’t weaken, don’t stray away, the way is still long ahead of us, we want to enhance our preparation, The provision from Allah the all Mighty depends on the amount of preparation from us.

We are still working on purifying our hearts .. softening them … and getting rid of all the old habits of jahiliya (the state of ignorance of the guidance of Allah)

I understand your complaints.. the whispers coming out of your hearts .. I can hear you say; The door to Allah is closed, Sheikh!!!

Today, I respond and tell you: And who closed it??

Shaqeq Ibn Ibrahim Ibn El Azdy, el Balkhee said: The door of guidance is shut in the face of His servants due to six things:

1. You are busy with enjoying the bounties rather than praising Allah … remember: All the bounties you forgot to thank Allah for
2. Your desire to learn without implementation… remember: all the knowledge that reached you that you forgot to implement

3. You rush to sin more and you delay repentance. Remember: your slow steps on your way to Allah

4. You are deceived by the company of righteous people that you forget to pursue their virtues. Don’t be Deceived
5. Life gives its back to them and they are still seeking its pleasures … Remember life tempts and harms then leaves

6. The Hereafter is welcoming them and they are forgetting to seek it.. { Although the Hereafter is better and more lasting} Al-Ala:17 …. { and you shall not be dealt with unjustly even equal to a scalish thread in the long slit of a date-stone.} Al-Nisa:77

Ibn el Qayem said in the Fawae’d book: The roots to this (i.e. occupying yourselves in worldly things).) is the:

1. Lack of desire and fear from Allah …

2. The weakness of sure knowledge of the end result of life

3. The weakness of deep vision

4. The humiliation of el Nefs which is the lower self and the exchange of the better for that which is lower ..

If it wasn’t for all that, the lower self should have been honest and great not accepting the lower things.

The roots to all goodness are the guidance from Allah and His will; and the integrity of the lower self. The roots to all evil are its low characteristics that aim for what’s unworthy. “

Contemplate on these verses:
{Indeed he succeeds who purifies his ownself (i.e. obeys and performs all that Allah ordered, by following the true Faith of Islamic Monotheism and by doing righteous good deeds) }… {And indeed he fails who corrupts his ownself (i.e. disobeys what Allah has ordered by rejecting the true Faith of Islamic Monotheism or by following polytheism or by doing every kind of evil wicked deeds)}. (AS-Shams:9,10)

i.e. he succeeds who honored himself by doing the righteous good deeds and he failed who dishonored himself by doing all the evil deeds.

Honest people never accept anything but the highest ranks that will lead to praised consequences. And the lower selves hover around dishonesties and stick to them like flies stick to dirt.

Today your motto will be: I won’t accept the lowly

Be up to What Allah chose you for … be a true servant to Him… please him and raise up your head… dismiss the denied acts.. You are not amongst those who are pleased with what’s low .. You are not despicable.. you are a respectful creature for Allah … thus give yourself more value than this.. and get active..start over.. it is a must by then that you reach your goal.. As you only have one guided way.

What you need to do:

Correct your status to make sure all doors of guidance are opened to you.. That can be achieved by praising Allah a lot.. O Allah! Yours is the Praise that is suitable for the grace of Your Face and the greatness of Your Supreme Authority

· Work today with a deed you left for a long time..

· Supplicate with humility and ask Allah to bestow on you a sincere repentance that may please Him truly

· Visit a cemetery … or listen to a lecture speaking about the Hereafter that can soften your heart. Get rid of the love of life and devote your heart completely to the Hereafter

Come on sisters and brothers… To real hard work..

Ramadan deserves more effort than that … To Ramadan we are the servants of the beneficent